Next Management Theory @EURAM 2016
Call for Papers to the T 14_01 Next Management Theory track at the EURAM Annual Conference in Paris, June 1-4, 2016
Next Management Theory track invites contributions to the fields of management and organization theory. We welcome papers that address the general significance of theorizing or reappraise classical key concepts and their adequacy to the post-millenium context. We are also keen to read systematic investigations of interfaces and interdependencies of management and organization theory and social theory. Ambitious contributions may explore possible futures of theorizing on management and organization. Furthermore, contributions addressing organizational change and collaboration as translation processes are invited. Selected papers will be invited for submission to partnering journals.
Full call for papers available here (see Related documents top right).
Steffen Roth, ESC Rennes School of Business, France (email)
Wojciech Czakon, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
Matthias Georg Will, University of Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
Miguel Perez-Valls, University of Almeria, Spain
John Damm Scheuer, Roskilde University, Denmark
Lukasz Sulkowski, Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Poland
Michal Zawadzki, Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Poland
Deadline for paper submission:
12 January 2016 (2 pm Belgian time)
Notification of acceptance:
15 March 2016
Early birdsregistration deadline:
1 April 2016
Authors’ registration deadline:
12 April 2016
As an author, it is crucial to follow the guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare and submit your paper in order to have it published in proceedings.
RULE OF 3: Please note that you may be listed as an author or co-author on up to 3 submitted papers but that each author can present only one paper at the conference (if 3 papers accepted at least 3 authors must able to present in 3 parallel sessions and be registered in the conference)
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and, if under review, must NOT appear in print before EURAM 2016 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, please remove from the text ALL author identifiers, including metadata and acknowledgements (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED; author information and acknowledgements are asked and posted on a SEPARATED document).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be combined into one single PDF document.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, track and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and submit it online using the EURAM 2016 submission system at http://www.euram-online.org/annual-conference-2016.html, which is available as as of 1 December 2015.
- Only submissions in English will be accepted for review.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors is expected to present the paper at the conference.
For further information, we invite you to visit the conference website http://www.euram-online.org/annual-conference-2016.html.
We very much look forward to meeting you in Paris in 2016!